700 Shepherd Street, Hendersonville NC, 28792
Open Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Let's Get Started
Our excellence is built upon our employees and their dedication to the success of our customers. We pride ourselves on our people and their ability to provide innovative solutions. Our commitment is to provide opportunities for continuous growth through personal and professional development. We look for dynamic individuals who desire to work for an international customer focused organization.
This position is responsible for the movement of finished goods and raw materials to and from the warehouse in a manner that safeguards against damage or deterioration. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Move materials from packing areas to shipping, stretch wrap pallets per SOP, move all non-conforming materials (except foam) to non-conforming cage areas, load and unload freight on trucks.
Ability to drive a fork lift, ability to lift 50 lbs.
Ability to input data using bar code scanner, ability to read and write in English.
Ability to work in a noisy environment, ability to work in very hot or very cold conditions.
- Inspect fork lifts prior to operation.
- Hook fork lifts to charger for overnight charging.
- Chronologically or alphabetically file paperwork per SOP.
- Basic computer skills – inputting data from in bound receipts into the Syspro software system
REQUIRED PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Safety glasses, steel-toed shoes.
Fork lift truck, computer, stretch wrap machine.
Certified to operate an industrial fork lift truck.
High school diploma or equivalent, previous manufacturing experience.
Production Workers/Hourly Employees
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- It is prefered to have scored at least a Silver Career Readiness Certificate on the Work Keys Assessment through NC Works in the JobLink Office at Blue Ridge Community College. www.blueridge.edu/ncworks